Hunter Valley Conference Venues Day Delegate Packages
Unique Meeting Spaces at Kirkton Park Hunter Valley
Wines, views and a local muse.
Imbibe the Hunter’s finest wines at Kirkton Park’s unique meeting experience, the ‘Pop-Up’ Cellar door. Choose your setting within our 70 acres, to enjoy a narrated journey from Chardonnay to Shiraz. Whether a wine connoisseur or an intrigued novice, this unique experience will invigorate and inspire the winemaker within.
Continue your evening with dinner under the stars in our elegant Rose Garden. Joining you, a true Hunter local, who will ensure your Hunter Valley experience, is truly one to remember. Feel part of the Hunter family and embrace the beauty that is Kirkton Park.
Hunter Valley Conference, Meetings and Events Packages
The Kirkton Park Hotel team is dedicated to making your conference what you want it to be. All packages are custom made to suit your needs and budget and we encourage you to contact our conference and events team to discuss all available options and pricing.
A suggested Day Delegate Package might include:
- Freshly brewed Nestle coffee and a selection of Dilmah tea served on arrival
- A delicious range of breaks for morning tea
- A selection of buffet, working or takeaway style lunch menus
- A delicious range of home baked cookies for afternoon tea
- Full Day use of the main conference room from 8.30am to 5.30pm daily
- Half day use of the main conference room from 8.30am to 12.00pm or 1:00pm to 5:30pm
- Standard audiovisual equipment - flipchart and whiteboard
Extended packages including accommodation, dinner events, team building exercises and partner programs can all be facilitated by our experienced team.
Fresh Air, Fresh Ideas - Excite and delight your delegates with a Hunter Valley getaway. Soak up the fresh air and allow the natural beauty of the panoramic mountain views to create fresh and innovative ideas for your business. Download our Fresh Air, Fresh Ideas promotion to find out more.